TL-WR849N Wifi Caindo

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

TL-WR849N Wifi Caindo

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
TL-WR849N Wifi Caindo
TL-WR849N Wifi Caindo
2017-11-05 22:14:37
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Possuo um TL-WR849N V4 Firmware 170122 e meu provedor de internet é a NET, todos os dias de manhã meu Wifi fica sem conexão de internet, apenas o sinal WIFI fica ativo, mas a conexão via cabo de rede funciona perfeitamente, já atualizei o firmware e fiz todo a confiburação do roteador e todos os dias tenho que reiniciar ele para que o a internet Wifi volte a funcionar, será que o roteador está com problemas?

Gostaria que me apontassem uma solução, obrigado.
Options
6 Reply
Re:TL-WR849N Wifi Caindo
2017-11-06 17:09:45
Not understand your language. Can you write in English?
Options
Same problem! Wi-Fi needs to be reeboted frequently
2018-03-07 21:39:30
I have the same problem with my WR849N, V4 Firmware version 0.9.1 3.16 v004c.0 Build 170122 Rel.56399n.

I updated the firmware recently and restored factory settings, but the problem still occurs.

Every morning or for Windows 10 PCs every time it comes on I need to restart the router so that the PC can connect. My WebOS TV never connects to the router (says it's connected but doesn't access internet. And my Android phones depends on this daily restart to connect.

The router is set as DHCP and wireless security as WPA/WPA2, the settings are quite standard, I used this with all my previous routers and had no problem.

Anyone can help, please?
Options
2018-03-15 17:48:51
WR849N? Is that a tplink model?
If you have to reboot the router to get wireless connection, check if firmware update available.
Options
2018-03-16 00:19:40
I updated the firmware, but it did not solve the problem.

I took it back to the shop and got a new one. The new one worked perfectly. Thanks.
Options
2018-08-22 20:54:26
Dear flying snow,
Find below the translated text for your knowledge...
I own a TL-WR849N V4 Firmware 170122 and my ISP is NET.
Every morning WiFi is ON but NO internet connection. Only WiFi signal is active.
However, through cable connection it works properly.
I have already updated the firmware and I did all the router configuration with no success.
To get around this problem it is necessary to restart the router every morning.
Is the router in trouble?
I'd like you to point out a solution, thank you.

I'd like you to point out a solution, thank you.
Options
2018-10-21 22:55:36
Tenho 2 Roteadores TP-Link TL-WR941HP V2 de 1000mw uso GVT-VIVO um Roteador é Principal e o outro Como Repetidor. O Repetidor sempre cai a conexão do Wi-Fi, o cabo funciona normal. Já percebi q isto é depois de um tempo q ele fica sem usar, mas não sei quanto tempo. Geralmente faço isso também, preciso reiniciar o roteador todas as manhãs... Já inverti a configuração dos roteadores e qualquer um dos dois q usa o modo repetidor acontece isso.

E outra coisa, também não consigo acertar a Data e Hora ele não consegue sincronizar o NTP com servidor, já coloquei vários e não adiantou. O Pior é que não dá opção para acertar manualmente.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1738

Replies: 6

Related Articles