TL-PA4010KIT : Is it possible to rollback firmware?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2017-11-22 14:52:38
Model : TL-PA4010KIT

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hi,
I am using a pair of powerline extensions - TL-PA4010KIT. The hardware version is V1.1

Of late, I updated the firmware, wrongly, with the one that is targetted for HW V2. The firmware update was successful and I did it for both of the pieces.

But, now I see few issues:

1. I see connection drops over some time - say few hours.
2. Poor connectivity - Though they are connected, the data rate drops significantly with lot of interruptions
3. The LEDs are always glowing irrespective of the activities. I can switch off the LEDs from the associated application, but it is not showing data transfer activity that I used to see earlier with blinking LED.

There has not been any change in the electrical network.

May someone help me please? Is there a way I may go back to the earlier firmware? Or eliminate the troubles?

Thanks in appreciation
Options
3 Reply
Re:TL-PA4010KIT : Is it possible to rollback firmware?
2017-11-24 17:18:35
Use the same way to downgrade the firmware for V1.
Options
2017-12-01 16:11:03
I tried to rollback by providing the old firmware files. But that fails to update (rollback). The update fails.
Options
2021-02-09 23:11:25

@kangkan did You find any solution? I have the same issue

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 788

Replies: 3

Related Articles