New port assigned for "Web Management Port" not taking effect. and port 80 port forwarding failure.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

New port assigned for "Web Management Port" not taking effect. and port 80 port forwarding failure.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2017-12-03 20:39:55
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hello,

I wanted to forward port 80 to access my Apache server. After I got to know the reason for Error message about port conflict, I changed "Web Management Port" from port 80 to 8095. And I was even able to save the settings of forwarding port 80 under "Virtual servers" and I also saved the new Web Management Port. Then I tried rebooting the device by pressing "On/Off" power button, and switching on after some time. I tried the alternative, "System tools -> Reboot -> reboot button". But after rebooting, I'm logging in again using port 80 but not port 8095 and when I tried the status of forwarding port 80 in this website, I'm getting " Problem! I could not see your service on 103.228.222.40 on port ( 80). Reason: No route to host. "
Now I have one main issue.
1. Why the new port for remote management is not taking effect. I hope, if this setting applies successfully, even forwarding port 80 will be successful.

Thank you.
Options
2 Reply
Re:New port assigned for "Web Management Port" not taking effect. and port 80 port forwarding failure.
2018-01-01 12:39:16
Hello guys,

Does anyone have any idea? Can someone please reply?

Thank you.
Options
Re:New port assigned for "Web Management Port" not taking effect. and port 80 port forwarding failure.
2018-01-04 18:21:13
How about close the remote management and let the port 80 open only for your Apache server?
I think the remote management is useless.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 773

Replies: 2