HS105 very slow to respond

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2017-12-08 10:24:06
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

I just bought 2 HS105 mini plugs to extend my light control. However, they are *very* slow to respond. It can take up to 20 seconds before they react to my command, sometimes ignoring it completely.

I already have two HS200 switches that are near instantaneous. I checked the signal strength for all devices, and both mini plugs have better signal. Also, the result is the same if I plug them very close to my router.

I did regular installs, resetting the device when I was asked, it's the same no matter what.

Thanks for your help.
Options
2 Reply
Re:HS105 very slow to respond
2017-12-08 13:39:06
What's your firmware version?Seems old firmware may have such problem.
Options
Re:HS105 very slow to respond
2017-12-08 21:23:38

Anton L.Z. wrote

What's your firmware version?Seems old firmware may have such problem.

Turns out they needed time, lots of time! After about 30 minutes of being constantly plugged in, one of them started working correctly. The other took about 2 hours. Not quite sure what happened, but if someone has the same problem, try stopping playing with them and be patient :)
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1732

Replies: 2

Related Articles