vr600 lan internet issue

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

vr600 lan internet issue

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
vr600 lan internet issue
vr600 lan internet issue
2017-12-16 06:35:38
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

I can connect to the internet wirelessly but not through the LAN cable. Have tried different cables and PCs.
Did a diagnostic on the lan connection and all is good.
When purchased and current firmware upgrade the modem all was OK.
Using Win 10 and bottom of the screen the lan icon is showing with the yellow question mark.
Have done factory reset with no success.
Any ideas?
Options
3 Reply
Ac1600 - no internet on lan ports, wifi works fine
2017-12-16 17:53:08
Hi,I have the same issue. I have also replaced the Tp-link modem/router. Initially this seemed to fix the issue but then the problem reoccurred.Prior to this issue the AC1600 had been working for 2 months.An example of the problem is my Amazon fire tv stick - working on lan initially, them fire stick says it cant contact internet. If I remove the lan cable the fire stick automatically uses the wifi connection and is able to access the internet.All other wifi connected devices are able to access the internet whilst wired devices are not able to.I am running the latest firmare for AC1600 v2, running default lan/dhcp settings.Any advice appreciated, thanks
Options
Re:vr600 lan internet issue
2017-12-18 09:41:35
Did your PCs get any ip? If there is a yellow question mark, it was impossible for the diagnostic to say a "GOOD".
If you have any pictures to shows your problem, it would be better to know what's wrong.
Plug a cable into LAN port and received no internet access, but wireless worked, which make me think it is a faulty router.
Options
Re:vr600 lan internet issue
2020-06-19 13:08:15
Same issue here: https://community.tp-link.com/en/home/forum/topic/201000
Options