TP-Link TD-W8951ND Annex M

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2017-12-22 04:38:37
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

i got a question regarding TP link TD W8951ND, i got 16M connection and for some reason the router won't accept annex mode m, it goes straight for annex a ( if i set it to automatic ) but when i choose specifically annex m the router line status will show : Down and it won't sync ever.
6 months ago the router would go straight for annex m and everything works perfectly but for now it just won't accept annex m anymore. i could really use some help .
thnx.
Options
2 Reply
Re:TP-Link TD-W8951ND Annex M
2017-12-22 14:22:43
Annex M is a updated version of Annex A. Set Automatic should let your router work at Annex A mode and receive a internet though may be with a little speed down.
So if you set it only work at Annex M and the router will not Sync? Do you confirm with your ISP that you should use Annex M?
Options
Re:TP-Link TD-W8951ND Annex M
2017-12-22 19:59:19
well if it's on auto it goes straight for annex A but if i set it manually to annex m, router won't sync and the line status will be down.
as i typed before it was working on annex m fine but for some reason now it won't sync.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1727

Replies: 2

Related Articles