Mr.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Mr.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Mr.
Mr.
2018-01-04 04:47:38
Model : TD-W8151N

Hardware Version : Not Clear

Firmware Version : Don't know

ISP : Cogeco

I have a TP-WR 841HP wifi router and a few days ago it decided to call it quits.

No matter what I do nobody seems to know how to help me.

Even TP Link doesn't know this unit and yet it comes from them.

Does anyone have a solution?

Thank you
Options
3 Reply
Re:Mr.
2018-01-05 10:25:45
Do you mean TL-WR 841HP? < http://www.tp-link.com/en/products/details/cat-9_TL-WR841HP.html>

That seems tplink's router products. Email support@tp-link.com to let them help you
Options
2018-01-06 01:02:45
This is truly remarkable.............................!!

Just as I was desperate to try to call the folks in Richmond Hill I thought I turn on my iPad and believe it or not but suddenly the Wi-Fi is working.....!!

As I type this I am still stunned and wonder how that came about?
Options
2018-01-06 02:26:44
This is a follow up on my stunning finding of having Wi-Fi again....................so what happened I asked myself.
When we bought the unit I was asked where are you going to use it and the answer was in our apartment.
When it suddenly did not work again we red some of the fine print and now I realize why it stopped.
According to the fine print we have 120 minutes each day to make use of the Wi-Fi which in our case is more than sufficient.
For email etc. we use a desktop which doesn't rely on Wi-Fi.
However on the weekend our 2 grand daughters both having iPads used it for hours............!!
Thus we were cut off........................I think...........!!
Any comment will be appreciated.

Thank you
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 288

Replies: 3

Related Articles