Archet C7 blocked me out from Webinterface

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2018-01-14 19:18:02
Model : TP-Link Archer C7

Hardware Version : 4

Firmware Version : 1.0.2

ISP : Vodafone.de

Hello,

I rebooted my Archer C7 (v4) with the reboot-Button in the Webinterface and since than I'm unable to connect to the Webinterface...

The Archer is fully booted, Network and Internet is working again...
So Internet over WLAN works and Internet over LAN works too...

But:
1. VPN (openVPN) don't works (also the IP over TP-Link Dyndns was not updated)
2. Always when I try to connect to the Webinterface, I put my Login Data (E-Mail and password) I click on "login" and after 1-2 seconds there comes the message "Request timed out"

What could I do?

PS: It was a Problem with the TP-Link Servers... After a Manufactory Reset, I reinstalled everything and now I can login again with the simply Password. But when I try to put in my TP-Link Login for the dyndns Service for my VPN, than there comes the Error "Request timed out"

I did now a lot of tests with Access Control and Parental Control and I still have the Problem that my Parental Control won't work... So Access Control I can completely block an MAC Adress from the Network, that works. But when I set a Parental Control that the internet should be disabled for a while or only enabled for a while, that's not working at all... I tryed out with my own Handy on WLAN and it's like nothing changed,, Even when I disable WLAN an enable WLAN it still works fine in my NO Internet Time... Like there is no Parental Control set.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 331

Replies: 0