ARCHER D9 does not port forward to static ip, and does not review DHCP lease

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2018-01-24 12:55:18
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

As described in the title, it seems D9 only port forwards to those ip in the 'known list' i.e. in either 'wired clients' or 'wireless clients'. If you specific a static ip without letting D9 know, the device is still able to access the internet but you won't be able to port forward to it.

So i solve the problem by reserve a ip address to the MAC of the device, but after 24 hours, the ip address is not renewed properly. The device address is removed from the either the 'wired clients' or 'wireless clients'. While the device is still be able to access internet, the port forwarding won't reach it anymore.

Since i've got the firmware which comes with the so-called better UI, I strongly suspect it's the firmware upgrade which brought the UI change actually carries this issue.

My question is, is it possible for me to downgrade the firmware to the version which has the old UI?

Cheers,
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 432

Replies: 0

Related Articles