Can't Set Guest Network Bandwidth Range!!

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2018-01-26 18:40:20
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

hi...i've just bought TD-W8901 Modem/Router.....everything is fine except i can't set guest network bandwidth range!!.....i need to set an independent guest network to limit the download and upload speed on it.....but the problem is that when ever i try to set a limit range after enabling Guest Network Bandwidth Control and after clicking save i get an error saying: Invalid Upstream,range 0-0!

the range beside Total Upstream Bandwidth and Total Downstream Bandwidth does say (range 0-0, 0 means no limit) but i just don't know how is that possible!!....when ever i try to set those ranges to any number other than 0 i get the Invalid Upstream,range 0-0! error or Invalid Downstream,range 0-0! in case of changing the down stream....i also tried setting them to 0 and adding a Bandwidth Control Rule but again when i change the rule range to any number and save i get the same error.....am i doing something wrong?!!.....is there is a problem in my router?!!....i hope you can help...i attached pics of the error to help you understand better...thanks in advance!!

Options
3 Reply
Issue solved?
2018-08-12 20:52:54
I'm having the same problem now, was this issue solved? if yes, how?
Thanks in advance.
Options
Re:Can't Set Guest Network Bandwidth Range!!
2018-10-22 21:45:47
I am having this same issue with tp-link modem-router TD-W8901N. I want to setup a guest network for friends with bandwith control, but whenever I try to save the configuration it returns an error:

Invialid Total Downstream Bandwidth,range 0-0!

Any information deeply appreciated, Thanks.....
Options
Re:Can't Set Guest Network Bandwidth Control
2020-02-26 13:34:05

I too have this problem. I believe it is a glitch in the software of the modem router. I hope a firmware is released soon to solve this issue.

Karim

Options

Information

Helpful: 2

Views: 3012

Replies: 3