problem : Standby wi-fi connection router TL-WR841N

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2018-02-14 23:52:18
Model : TTL-WR841N

Hardware Version : WR841N v10 00000000

Firmware Version : 3.16.9 Build 150310 Rel.55295n

Hi guys, I'm new here, hope you can help me with my problem. Unfortunatelly I'm not that good with informatic things.

I've a routher TL-WR841N, and since I changed my internet provider (who gave me this router) I'm having problems with my wi-fi connection. In few words, after around 5-10 mins, it's like wifi connection goes in standby mode and my mobile devices stop updating. They start again only if I click on home button or, randomly, every 20-25 mins, so you can understand I miss many many notifications or mails, and this is painful for my work...bcs I haven't a live update anymore. So I'm forced to shut down the wifi connection and use my 4G. Not the best solution tbf.

Note that I've this problem only on my Apple devices, BUT (before you can say "it depends from Apple") it happens ONLY if I'm connected to this TL-WR841N router. I've tried everywhere, university, work, friend's home, previous router with previous internet provider and ALWAYS it worked fine. That's why I'm 99% sure it depends from my router's configuration, probably something about power saving that put my wifi connection in standy after X time, I don't know, and mainly I don't know how to move trough router settings.

Thanks to anyone will help me. I'd be very glad. I'm really frustrated from this. I really have no idea how to solve it on my own.
Options
1 Reply
Re:problem : Standby wi-fi connection router TL-WR841N
2018-02-16 20:03:38
updated with hardware and firmware version, hope someone can assist me now
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 727

Replies: 1

Related Articles