Unable to access router externally from internet

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2018-02-20 22:33:43
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hi All,

I recently bought TP-Link Archer C1200. I also have a hard disk connected to its USB port and enabled FTP for local network and internet access. Also enabled "remote management for all devices"
However, I cannot access my router page/FTP over internet.

Also tried DDNS with No-IP. No-IP URL resolves and opens the router page only when connected internally with the router but does not opens via internet. Ping shows that the URL is able to reach the router's public IP but not opening the page/FTP.

Please help.

Thanks,
Ashish
Options
5 Reply
Re:Unable to access router externally from internet
2018-02-21 17:38:52
Might be some URL link incorrect may be you should check the link.

hsmarking
Options
2018-02-22 00:52:57
Thanx for the suggestion @jamespeterson.However, it does not work even with public ip. And the same no-ip url works correctly internally within the local network. So i dont think its the url problem.
Options
2018-03-16 15:37:44
If you cannot even access the router management page with public IP, better contact tplink for help.
Options
2018-06-10 19:36:01
Yes agreed, TP-link support team would take care this concern if you unable to access public IP address I also have the same issue with this wifi router and got support by the tp-link support team. There are many websites which allow you to become a freelancer for their site. However, most of them are not genuine. When you join https://freelancewriting.biz/, you can be sure that you would get the payments in your account.
Options
2021-04-21 07:37:41

Anybody have the solution because i am also having same error.

Regards

https://aplusglobalecommerce.com/

ashishsushobha wrote

Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hi All,

I recently bought TP-Link Archer C1200. I also have a hard disk connected to its USB port and enabled FTP for local network and internet access. Also enabled "remote management for all devices"
However, I cannot access my router page/FTP over internet.

Also tried DDNS with No-IP. No-IP URL resolves and opens the router page only when connected internally with the router but does not opens via internet. Ping shows that the URL is able to reach the router's public IP but not opening the page/FTP.

Please help.

Thanks,
Ashish

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 974

Replies: 5

Related Articles