My modem get's flooded as soon as i connect to the internet

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2018-03-01 20:47:10
Model : TD-W8901N

Hardware Version : Not Clear

Firmware Version : V3

ISP : Algerie telecom

Hello. i seem to have a problem with TP-link routers and my home ADSL 2+ i used to have a TD-W8951ND and then the problem started where my devices wouldnt get internet access unless i restart the modem and instantly get in i tried my freind's speedtouch ST706 which is a very old router and it worked normally so i thought the problem was in my modem so i bought this one the TD-W8901N and the problem came back i got a device scanner and it seems that as soon as i connect to the internet my device somehow gets flooded with random ip's i tried turning off the wifi and they're still there it;s like the modem is authorizing devices through the ADSL cable or something like that is there any solution ? thanks in advance
Options
1 Reply
Re:My modem get's flooded as soon as i connect to the internet
2018-03-05 16:15:33
You have to restart the modem to fix it? What's the light status before restart? Access the modem's admin interface to check its internet status. If you cannot login, the modem may be down. Check the firmware version. Update it if possible.
Options