Having trouble getting into admin/admin

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2013-06-05 20:27:51
Region : Argentina

Model : TD-W8968

Hardware Version : V2

Firmware Version :

ISP :

After a couple of years with a TD-W8960N I upgraded to a TD-W8980. I want to access a NAS AND a 4Tb external on one of the USB ports hence the update.

My setup was hijacked by Windows 7 Professional and I'm back on the web but I can't reset up my network for access with my iPad and Laptop.

I enter 192.168.1.1 and account admin and PW admin and get a blank screen. :(

I have tried all the suggestions in the quick setup guide but can't get admin/admin to display ANY options etc :(

I'm on the net so no major panic but it would be nice if I can get into setup and create an access point etc for my iPad, iPhone, laptop and media player.

Then I will try the NAS and USB external HDD :)

Help, please :cool:
Options
3 Reply
Re:Having trouble getting into admin/admin
2013-06-06 13:44:44
Hi, Louwin.
Have you tried to login 192.168.1.1 by different web browsers?
Or you can also try to login 192.168.1.1 on another computer.
Options
2013-06-06 17:15:09
I will try the laptop when I get home from babysitting my grandkids. But I don't expect much luck as the laptop will not be able to connect as the SSID isn't setup correctly.

I lost this thread as I see it is in Argentina :)

Sorry, I have reposted the thread in Australia and hope one of them gets a solution as I am tempted to take it back to the shop as faulty???? :(
Options
2013-06-07 12:26:00
Thanks Stella

Used Internet Explorer and worked first time

Having problems connecting with my iPad but hopefully that will sort itself out with a bit of messing about....
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 445

Replies: 3

Related Articles