AC750 Archer C2 Router In AP MODE: Is It Possible ?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2018-04-01 23:19:15
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hi,

Is it possible to configure an AC750 Archer C2 to work as an Access Point ? If I do it can I still use the ethernet ports as an switch ?

Thanks
Options
4 Reply
Re:AC750 Archer C2 Router In AP MODE: Is It Possible ?
2018-04-02 14:43:45
Yes, c2 can work as an access point.
https://www.tp-link.com/en/faq-417.html
Options
2018-08-23 01:31:53
How activate bandwidth control on Guess Network.

I'm usin an TL-R600VPN ,as main Router and VPN Server, and in other point of the office an Archer C2 AC750, connected by lan ports, working as AP without dhcp.

everything works, but can't use bandwidth control on guess network.

by the way, to get guess networks works, I have to enabled the ALLOW GUESS ACCESS TO LOCAL NETWORK option, but I dont have my guess can access to my network. But if disable this, don't assign IP to the client device.

Y can't use the wan port of the Archer because I have wired PC connected on lan port on Archer and the VPN router to work togueter in the same lan.

How can I do? to control the guess network bandwith?
Options
2021-02-20 14:49:42

@amadisoft

Hi, did you find a solution to your problem?

I'm facing the same issue.

I have a Archer C2 V3 configured as an AP and everything works ok except the guest networks.

When I connect to a guest network, my device gets an incorrect IP, not within my router range, and I cannot have internet on my device.

do you know how to setup correctly in order to have internet in both internal and guest networks?

Thnak you

Options
2021-02-23 06:58:05

@HeLink 

Please refer to the guide below to reconfigure the Archer C2 into an access point again:

https://www.tp-link.com/support/faq/1199/

If the devices connected to the guest network still cannot access the internet, please show us the IP and gateway it obtains from the guest network, and what is the IP and gateway on those connected to the main network, try to ping the gateway and show us the results.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 17900

Replies: 4

Related Articles