DDNS Service Provider

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

DDNS Service Provider

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
DDNS Service Provider
DDNS Service Provider
2018-04-06 07:17:44
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hello, I want to buy a modem / router model TD-W8961ND or the TD-W8951ND but first I want to know if they have the no-ip option as a DDNS service provider. Anyone who knows or has any of those models can answer me that? Thank you
Greetings from Uruguay
Options
2 Reply
Re:DDNS Service Provider
2018-04-10 04:34:10
On the VR900 you can change the DDNS provider by modifying the configuration file , that you make to reset your settings.

Have a look at some of my earlier threads , I explain in a couple of places how it is done on the VR , it is probably the same on the TD version.
Options
Re:DDNS Service Provider
2021-11-10 06:53:11

@JC2 It would be great if it also supported DNS-O-Matic.

DNS-O-Matic provides you a free and easy way to announce your dynamic IP changes to multiple services with a single update (it supports over 50 DNS providers includkng some of the ones Omada already supports). Using DNS-O-Matic allows you to pick and choose what Dynamic DNS services you want to notify, all from one easy to use interface.

The protocol DNS-O-Matic uses is the same as the DynDNS one, which Omada already supports, so this would be very easy to add, and Omada would supports a lot of DNS providers just by adding this one. Making a great product even better!

Options