Wake on Lan over wan issues

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2018-04-07 02:57:42
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hello, I've got a TP-Link TD-W8961ND Ver 3.0. My subnet mask is 255.255.255.0 and my router's ip is 192.168.1.1. I'm trying to configure Wake on Lan over Wan but I've encountered some problems. When I try port forwarding to broadcast I get "Invalid ip address" error. What I did next was binding a static ip to the system that I want to wake remotely, and forwarding UDP port 9 to the chosen Ip. It's working on lan now, but not on wan. I've read that I need to set static entries in the ARP table, but the router doesn't allow that in the web config, so I've tried to acces http://192.168.1.1/userRpmNatDebugRpm26525557/linux_cmdline.html but I get 403 forbidden. I've also tried to get a pseudo shell using telnet and ssh but the ports aren't open, and I don't see an option to open them. Could you help me find a solution? Thanks!
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 657

Replies: 0