(UN) hardware - which firmware do I use?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2018-05-22 18:47:49
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Model : Archer C7(UN) Hardware Version : 2.1Firmware Version : Hi - I'd like to update to the latest firmware for my router as I'm experiencing a _lot_ of dropouts when using my laptop with a Killer wireless adaptor and when using the 5g band...However, with all the warnings about not installing the wrong region for firmware on the TP-Link site I'm at a loss - as there does not appear to be any firmware files for my (UN) - which I assume to be, "universal" - region.Does this mean I can install the latest (US)... or (EU) versions?I'm from Australia, but the version on the hardware sticker does not say (AU), and the latest AU firmware is from 2016 and does not look like it will fix my problems.There seem to be a few posts stating that a (US) hardware version can install a (UN) firmware, but nothing indicating the reverse is true.Any help would be appreciated.
Options
1 Reply
Re:(UN) hardware - which firmware do I use?
2018-05-25 15:35:18
EU version will represent the universal version. Since your current version is UN, you can try to update the latest EU version.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1891

Replies: 1

Related Articles