tp-link td-w8961n disconnects alone (desconecta sozinho)

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2018-05-28 22:51:32
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

I have a tp-link td-w8961n Ver. 2.0 device.My connection is PPOE and with other modem the connection stays stable and continues without problems, but when I use the TP-Link device the connection "disconnects" alone and I need to restart the device for the connection to return.I have touched three identical TP-Link devices and modified several configurations. The problem always happens, when I use different devices from other vendors, the error does not happen.Can anybody help me?Thank you.Tenho um aparelho tp-link td-w8961n Ver. 2.0.Minha conexão é PPOE e com outros modem a conexão fica estavel e continua sem problemas, mas quando utilizo o aparelho TP-Link a conexão "desconecta" sozinho e necessito reiniciar o aparelho para a conexão retornar.Ja toquei 3 aparelhos TP-Link identicos e modifiquei varias configurações o problema sempre acontece, quando utilizo aparelhos diferentes de outros fornecedores o erro não acontece.Alguem poderia me ajudar?Obrigado.
Options
2 Reply
Re:tp-link td-w8961n disconnects alone (desconecta sozinho)
2018-05-29 16:53:43
No matter wired or wireless connection often drop? Have you updated the latest FW? Make sure the FW is the latest one.
Options
Re:tp-link td-w8961n disconnects alone (desconecta sozinho)
2018-05-29 19:21:55
Hello, yes FW is the most current, I checked the official website.Yes it does fall often, and what a lot to drop is the internet connection, that is, connection to the operator.P.S .: with several other devices do not fall.Olá, sim o FW é o mais atual, verifiquei no site oficial.Sim cair muitas vezes, e o que cair muito é a coneção de internet, ou seja conexão com a operadora.P.S.: com varios outros aparelhos não cair.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1022

Replies: 2