HS110 fails to connect to access point

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2018-06-05 14:38:19
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hi,
I'm trying to connect my HS110 to my wifi router (Linksys E2000), which is configured as Wifi extender - DHCP disabled, connected devices get IPs from main router. I go through all the steps, the plug seems to connect initially (stays solid green) but I cannot enable remote connectivety (I'm logged in Kasa) and shortly after I loose connectivity to it entirely (greyed out). Even though I'm on the same Wifi and the light remains solid green. Wifi extender router is working for all other devices, they get IPs from the main and connect to internet, so I doubt the issue is there. One more thing I noticed, after a failed attempt the only way to redo the connectivity procedure is to do a full reset (10 sec hold) - holding the reset button for 5 sec does not bring the plug's AP for some reason. I tested the plug with main router and there are no issues so it must be somehow related to the wifi extender router setup. Any suggestions how to troublshoot or apply any configs to main/extender router?
Options
1 Reply
Re:HS110 fails to connect to access point
2018-06-06 17:38:59
Even you are near the Linksys E2000, you still meet the same issue?
That's to say, you do can connect to extender's wifi but it will lost connection after a while.
After you connect to it, can you control plug via kasa app locally?
It seems there is some compatibility issue between two devices.

How about update the FW of HS105 to the newest one?
Are there any special settings on E2000?
Options