It will be a router or modem problem

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2018-06-10 23:03:34
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hello
Dear, I would like your help in the following. For several days I have been very slow in browsing the internet. I have a TP-link modem model TD-8616 see. 6 with firmware 100914 Rel. 32773 connected to a TP-link Mod Router. TL-WR642G / TL-WR641G see 4 with firmware 4.3.10 Build 091021 Rel. 60773n. I have done all the tests that I suppose could help, but all have failed.
I have made factory reset to both computers, I have reinstalled the firmware downloaded from the internet for both computers without favorable results.
I have installed a ZTE modem / router model ZXHN H108N v2.5 and with this I browse perfectly.
I check the ZTE and TD-8616 configurations and they are the same in the VPI and VCI part
I have opened the TD-8616 to see if it has a somewhat bulky electronic component but I do not see any.
What else can I review or try?

Thank you very much
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 638

Replies: 0

Related Articles