Port Forwarding Not Working on TL-MR3220

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2018-07-28 08:45:51
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

So. i use a tp-link router TL-MR3220... it is a little old... but it's working.and i searched many tutorials and etc around the internet, and tried forwarding ports... and none of the tutorials suceeded. i used a lot of sites, all of them read that the certain port is closed.i have turned of firewall and etc, if you need any more information just ask me in this thread. If you can help me... i will be grateful... cause i really want to host servers in games that need to port forward.
Options
2 Reply
Re:Port Forwarding Not Working on TL-MR3220
2018-08-01 15:42:05
Is the internet/WAN ip address on TL-MR3220 public ip address?

Can you ping the ports which you want to open in the internal network?

better to analyse your issue with the configuration screenshots on port forwarding.
Options
Re:Port Forwarding Not Working on TL-MR3220
2020-01-10 12:35:14 - last edited 2020-01-10 13:32:31

@lorenzo444

If you are using a UK Three SIM as a 3G/4G provider then you can get DDNS to work (get a real public IP address).

If your WAN is getting an IP in the 10. range (or thereabouts) then you are seeing the local towers IP address for you. This is no good and is not a public IP address.

Change your APN.

Three UK have two APNs (mainstream).

three.co.uk           - Will not DDNS, you get local tower IP as WAN and there are blocks/filters. Hopeless.

3internet               - You get a real public IP address. Set up your DDNS with TP-Link or NOIP and you can access your internal stuff remotely.

There are no guarantees Three will continue this.

I hope this helps.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 934

Replies: 2

Related Articles