I cannot get to router setup page after successful login - blank page

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2013-06-10 02:14:27
Region : UnitedKingdom

Model : TD-W8968

Hardware Version : V1

Firmware Version : no access to router setup

ISP : TalkTalk

Hi,

I have connected and configured my new TDW8968 router by using Easy Setup tool from supported CD. My ISP is Talk Talk, so, from list I chosen simply "Talk Talk". Broadband is working like a charm: either LAN and WiFi, but, I cannot access only the setup page: http://192.168.1.1/
I have followed a guide at the TP link website and user book, but, I still cannot get accessing in laptop (through wifi; win7 ultim x86) nor in desktop (through WAN/LAN4; win7 ulti x64) neither by IE v9 nor by f/fox v21.0 browsers. e.g I checked IP 192.168.1.1 by using command ping showing correct results the same as showing in the user guide. Also I have checked browsers settings as guided

I have not tried to reset the router yet, but certainly I will later or tomorrow, hence busy times at home where everyone has been using internet all day today

Please for help
Options
3 Reply
Re:I cannot get to router setup page after successful login - blank page
2013-06-10 14:26:51
Hi.
When you connect the laptop to the modem by an Ethernet cable, can you login the web management page of the modem?
The web management page may be available again after you reset it.
BTW, are you running some anti-virus software on the computers? What is the firmware version on the modem? If it is not the latest one, you can upgrade it first.
Options
2013-06-19 22:21:32
i got the same problem as @pgalko,
already reset the router, but still the setup page blank after successful login.
Options
2013-06-22 00:16:03
I had the same problem using Firefox browser.... :(

It worked a treat when I used Internet Explorer :)

Maybe this will work for you both?
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1827

Replies: 3

Related Articles