wifi speed download limit 4mb on ios and android device

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2012-11-18 18:25:12
Region : Italy

Model : TD-W8960N

Hardware Version : V4

Firmware Version : 67406

ISP :

help..... i have problem on router td-w8960n v4
internet speed download is limited a 4 mb in device android e ios wifi connected
for test i use application speedtest.net on ipad 3 and samsung galaxy s

best regards Iv@n
Options
7 Reply
Re:wifi speed download limit 4mb on ios and android device
2012-11-18 18:42:00
Try to download a file by the P2P software instead of the speedtest website so that you can get a more accurate result.
Options
2012-11-18 23:41:50
the problem is bandwidth 20/40 mhz on wireless - advanced
set 20 mhz and all device go to full speed

bye bye
Options
2019-03-05 06:33:34

Yeah, I am facing that problem too, any Idea how to solve it. will there be any update for iOS 13 ?

Options
2019-08-24 19:39:19 - last edited 2019-08-24 19:41:12

I have the same issue when using AppValley App. I have always trying to download this type of apps. then download speed is limit to 4mb

Delete AppValley – Not tedious

Please be informed that not all the users will be preferred to install the AppValley on their device (PC, Android, or iOS). Also, it is not possible to convince everyone about the safety measures of this application usage. If you had already installed this application on your Android, iPad, or iPhone, just click on Uninstall or Delete button to uninstall the application from your device.

AppValley is the most popular and best app installer across the globe and many people enjoyed downloading this application every day. They are very proud to say that they have not received any reports about the installer, safety measure or any other issues about the app installer.

AppValley one offers a huge collection of games, application and other contents that you can choose from. This application can be downloaded at free of cost. We suggest you to try installing this application and utilize the features. This application will not interfere with other applications or slow down your devices. Download the application and give a try. If you still do not prefer to use it, then you can simply delete it.

Options
2020-04-18 11:42:31

@iivann I would really like to express my thankfulness to people who developed an app called 'iOSGods App", It's one of the finest third party store to install all third party apps and games for free of cost. It increased my app installing limit to 4MB per second and I am very much happy with it.

Options
2020-04-22 12:14:36

It is very informative and helpful to me. I admire the message valuable information provided here. 

Options
2020-09-23 11:52:10 - last edited 2020-09-23 12:01:43

@iivann If we can download p2p software for separate the speed can  more accurate.

Thanks

EmmaTh

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1656

Replies: 7