Cannot add a second HS100 linked to Google Home

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2018-12-15 09:44:02

Hi, be indulgent, I am new here..

My problem:

I have a Google Home Mini and an Android Phone with Kasa app.

I have bought an TP-link HS100 few months ago, installed the Kasa app, and all went well with Kasa and Google home following instructions.

Few days ago, I bought another HS100, add and configured the device using the Kasa app .. working fine ... But cannot  associate with the Google Home using the Home app.  The kasa app has no remote autorize button as shown on FAQ.

I am facing a strange problem: a windows open asking to "authorize" kasa to control the device and ask for my Kasa account.

When entering username and pwd the app says invalid pwd.. (The same for the kasa app).

I have done this multiple times, reseting my kasa pwd .. same issue. My pwd is rejected.

I am lost.

Thanks to help me

Options
1 Reply
Re:Cannot add a second HS100 linked to Google Home
2018-12-18 08:48:23
So you cannot login kasa with your kasa account? If the hs100 is not bound to your account, you cannot enable remote control. But the other hs100 is working, so that confused me.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 612

Replies: 1