My PC always disconnect from the internet, and after a few minutes, it connects agin

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

My PC always disconnect from the internet, and after a few minutes, it connects agin

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2019-01-17 16:56:16

My pc is connected to the repeater (RE350) with an UTP cable.

I suspest the DHCP, but I tried everything I think. Does someone has a solution?

Thank you very much!!

Options
2 Reply
Re:My PC always disconnect from the internet, and after a few minutes, it connects agin
2019-01-18 08:23:31

Hi,

This issue only happens on the computer? If all other devices work fine, I believe the range extender is fine.

May check settings on the computer. Update driver for its Ethernet network adapter. If it doesn't obtain valid IP address sometimes, set static IP address. 

Options
Re:My PC always disconnect from the internet, and after a few minutes, it connects agin
2019-01-23 09:44:01

Is your problem Internet disconnet not cable connection drop?

Try to pick up the "Host Network for the Ethernet port"  as 2.4GHz, i suppose it helps if you confirm the problem is internet disconnect instead of cable connection drop

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1226

Replies: 2