Archer T4UH isn't picking up 5ghz

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2019-01-19 04:32:58

I brought this adapter yesterday, to connect specifically to my routers 5ghz frequency, but when I go to connect to it, it doesnt show up. The 2.4ghz one is there, and works, but the 5ghz doesnt even appear on the list. It's not a problem with my router, because there are other devices connected to it and they work fine. I've tried looking it up but nothing I've tried has worked. Please help!

Options
1 Reply
Re:Archer T4UH isn't picking up 5ghz
2019-01-23 10:40:36

Hi,

For this issue, here is the suggestion:

1) Change your router's 5G channel, on your router, you can try to change the channel to band 1, like use the channel 36, 40 or 44.

2) Confirm your computer's operating system. If the T4UH has the official driver for your computer, please try to update your driver. Uninstall the old driver and then reinstall the latest one, and check whether the computer can connect the 5G network.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 825

Replies: 1