you view box not connecting

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2019-01-21 17:24:48

Hi all, 

Newbie here, just joined the forum and am looking for some help please.

Ive just setup my new TP link archer vr900 ac1900 router.

I did the basic setup when i started the router  and everyting is working fine apart from my youview box wont connect to the router.

All i have is the connecting to router setup going round and round on the tv screen.

Even if i reboot the you view box and turn it back on it just does exactly the same.

I have no idea what to do next. I was assuming when i set up with the talk talk settings it would just work.

Any ideas please?

Grouty

Options
2 Reply
Re:you view box not connecting
2019-01-24 08:28:49
Did you enable the IPTV on the modem? The youview box is a IPTV, isn't it? If you have enabled it, try disable it, if you didn't enable it, try enable it
Options
Re:you view box not connecting
2019-03-01 20:20:47

My experience with TP-Link routers is that YouView boxes (BT, Plusnet and YouView direct Humax boxes) is that they need the IPTV function to be disabled otherwise they won't work and give errors on all internet channels.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1392

Replies: 2

Related Articles