Deco LAN bandwidth is less than test speed

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2019-01-21 22:55:05

So I recently upgraded to a 300/100mbps network. Deco's built in internet speed test app confirms the bandwidth, but I am only getting 100/100mbps on my computer. I double checked this by connecting the pc to the ISP modem directly and on ethernet I get 300/100mbps. However connecting to the Deco ethernet I still only get 100/100mbps. On Deco wifi it is also 100/100mbps. My wifi network adapter shows 866/866mbps link speed. Please advise. 

Options
2 Reply
Re:Deco LAN bandwidth is less than test speed
2019-01-22 09:07:48

Hi, 

For the wired computer, what's the link speed? It maybe the link speed on the wired computer limited the download speed.

On the deco app, if have configured the QoS function, please change it to Standard, and if have some clients enabled high priority, please disable it, then check whether the download speed on the client will be better or not.

Options
Re:Re:Deco LAN bandwidth is less than test speed
2019-01-24 16:18:41

Hi, sorry I thought I would receive an email notification when someone replied.

I don't have the link speed of the wired computer however, I am able to get 300/100mbps if I connect directly to the ISP's modem.

Following your instructions to change QoS to the standard it becomes 200/100mbps! Thanks!

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1092

Replies: 2