Archer C9 not letting repeaters work on 2.4ghz frequency. Help!

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2019-01-23 16:52:31

I have had the archer C9 for almost a year with zero issues. I bought a netgear repeater last July and it was working perfectly on the 2.4ghz frequency, last week though the repeater would connect to the router, but not the internet. So I bought a TP link AC750 extender and set it up last night, and it connects to both 2.4 and 5.0, BUT just as before, the 2.4 frequency gets no internet but the 5.0 does. Is there something I am missing in the C9 that is suddenly not letting repeaters connect the 2.4 frequency to the internet? I can connect to the 2.4ghz fine directly to the router, just not through repeaters.

Options
1 Reply
Re:Archer C9 not letting repeaters work on 2.4ghz frequency. Help!
2019-01-24 08:46:43

Hi,

What's the model number of the range extender? How about the lights on the RE?

Are there any changes on the Archer C9?

You can try to reset the RE and then reconfigure it, and check whether it will working or not. If you have the same issue, please help to confirm what's the firmware and hardware version. If the firmware is not the latest one, can try to upgrade firmware.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 706

Replies: 1