Tplink Archer C9 login failure

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2019-02-20 04:05:31 - last edited 2019-02-20 04:18:57
Model: Archer C9  
Hardware Version: V3
Firmware Version: Ver. 3.0

Hello,

I cannot access the web interface setup page of my Archer C9 AC1900. 

I have reset it numerous times but the defaut password : "admin" does not work.  It always indicates "login failure".

Please help!

Options
3 Reply
Re:Tplink Archer C9 login failure
2019-02-20 05:49:17

Hello, below are some suggestions:

1. Ensure that it is the TP-Link login page; you can refer to https://www.tp-link.com/en/faq-712.html to login 

2. Please enter admin and have a try.

3. If failed, please change another web browser or another device to access the web interface again. 

May it help.

Options
Re:Tplink Archer C9 login failure
2019-02-20 14:05:19
if the default userid and password does not work, then it is time to reset the router to factory specs. See your router manual or google for your specific model for instructions. After the reset, you will need to reenter all of your configuration data. You should always change the default userid and password for security reasons. If your router is in a secure area, you ca tape the new userid and password to the bottom or back of the router.
Options
Re:Re:Tplink Archer C9 login failure
2019-02-21 02:14:21

Correct, if the default userid and password does not work, need reset to solve it. 

After that, you can login with the default userid and password and you can customize them for security.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 2675

Replies: 3

Related Articles