low speeds

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

low speeds

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
13 Reply
Re:Re:Re:low speeds
2019-03-18 11:41:23

Diogeles wrote

here the error persists even after the beta update a penalty.

Hey,

what is the error message?   What about the current speed you can get from the C5400x? Is it better?

Options
Re:Re:Re:Re:low speeds
2019-03-19 01:46:10
ollows the response that tplink support gave me

Diogeles

Thank you for reaching out to us regarding this issue.  I want to let you know we are actively working on a solution.  We do know what is causing the problem and we are currently engaged with TrendMicro on getting a solution.  In the interim there are 2 possible fixes for you 

1.  Set a static channel for each wireless band, instead of using Auto.  And set the Channel Width to the highest setting 40MHz for 2.4GHz and 80MHz for 5GHz

2.  We can provide a firmware that disables the HomeCare Module of your router.  This will restore full speed on Wireless and Ethernet connection, however it will cause you not to be able to use the AV, Parental Controls or QOS features until a fix has been developed.  

Also can you please provide a link to the thread where you located the beta firmware.  I would like to add an update on the thread.  

Best Regards 

Carl
ref:_00DU0I4LO._5000BsehMz:ref

After these settings it seems like everything is back to normal and I get my full speed. As soon as the Firmware is sent here
Options
Re:Re:Re:Re:low speeds
2019-12-04 03:54:15

@Diogeles 

Could I get this firmware as well? I am experiencing the same issue

Options
Related Articles