Firmware for Unifi Profile

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2019-03-01 06:15:50
Model: TC-W7960  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1

I’d purchased this WiFi router from TaoBao China (OFFICAL TP LINK STORE) upon confirmed by customer service which support Malaysia. But now I can’t set it up at all. Can anyone help?

Options
3 Reply
Re:Firmware for Unifi Profile
2019-03-01 06:34:23

Hi Alexander,

You can contact the technical support  that is responsible for this kind of product in China.

If you are not in China, you can call this hotline number: 00860511-63800692 (Just provide Chinese support).

If you are in China: you can call this holine number:400886400(Just provide Chinese support).

Or you can send email to fae@tp-link.com.cn (Provide English and Chinese support).

Options
Re:Re:Firmware for Unifi Profile
2019-03-03 10:40:09

Hi Kevin,

I’d contacted the technical team over China. Unfortunately, the problem remain unresolved. The tech support put on blame over internet service provider. However, my current WiFi router by Dlink works perfectly fine. Please help. 

Options
Re:Re:Re:Firmware for Unifi Profile
2019-03-04 01:43:09

Hello, Alexander, as you can see, the TL-WDR7660 is a product sold in Mainland of China only. https://www.tp-link.com.cn/product_1254.html?t=index

While we are the global tech support, we are not familiar with this product and do not take charge of the customer service, it is suggested to contact the tech support in China. 

Wish your understanding. 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 3060

Replies: 3