Tp Link Arcer mr200 slow connection

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2019-03-01 10:43:45
Model: Archer MR200  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 0.9.1 1.2 v004a.0 Build 180502 Rel.53881n

Hello!

I am from Norway, and first off sorry if my English is a bit off.

I live in a kind of a seclued area with open fields and some forest, this to explain that there should not be not much of a disturbance for the signal.

I have tried two different internet providers and both say I should have a good connection. I get aorund 5mbps down, and almost 1 up. This is really slow for me.
I live in a small apartment, ground floor. I have tried moving the router near the window, and up closer to the roof, but since it is a small apartment my options are limited.

My signal strenght is usually between 50%-75%, or 2-3 bars.

I only use my computer and phone, sometimes my PS4. I usually watch netflix, youtube, and play games on my phone/browsing. Note that I use 4g/3g on my router. If I use 4g on my phone the speed is a lot faster. Not the same provider but they use the same masts.
Is there anything I can do to make this faster? I've tried changing channel from auto to different number but that hasn't helped.

Thanks in advance.

Options