Archer C2300 Unable to login to Cloud service

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2019-03-06 02:16:57

My Archer C2300 is working fine except when I enter the login and password for cloud,it fails. Error shown is “Request timed out”. I have logged in with tether app but probably the device is not bound to my cloud I’d. I can not remotely see the router in my Tether app. 

Options
5 Reply
Re:Archer C2300 Unable to login to Cloud service
2019-03-06 05:48:18

Can you see a local device or cloud device once you logged into Tether app? 

If it is local device, first, please ensure that the C2300 has bound to the cloud account; 2nd, please login to the Tether app with the same account. 

To login to the web UI, you can try the default userid and password which are both admin; and you can change different devices or web browsers to give it a go. 

If all failed, you may have to hard reset it and login with admin/admin again.

Any updates, please let us know. 

Good day.

Options
Re:Re:Archer C2300 Unable to login to Cloud service
2019-03-06 16:20:19

Its local device on Tether App. Problem is that I am unable to bind my router with my TP Link ID. When I go to TP ID section on Tether App, repeatedly this error page is displayed.

Similarly when I log in to TP LINK ID section using web UI, error shown is "Request timed out". 

Please help, is it a TP link cloud server problem or my device problem??

Options
2019-03-06 16:26:40

This is the error when I click on Register now in my TP link web UI for registering new TP link ID.

Kevin_Z wrote

Can you see a local device or cloud device once you logged into Tether app? 

If it is local device, first, please ensure that the C2300 has bound to the cloud account; 2nd, please login to the Tether app with the same account. 

To login to the web UI, you can try the default userid and password which are both admin; and you can change different devices or web browsers to give it a go. 

If all failed, you may have to hard reset it and login with admin/admin again.

Any updates, please let us know. 

Good day.

Options
2021-01-10 10:46:20
I have exact same problem with my archer c9 v3 for years now and not able to fix.
Options
2021-01-13 02:51:57

@nieXas 

Is the Archer C9 working as a wireless router? If yes, try to change the internet DNS server to 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4, then reboot the router and login to the Tether app to bind the device again.

Meanwhile, please ensure the system time of C9 is correct by going to Advanced-> System Tools->Time Settings. If necessary, please manually modify the NTP server in time Settings and Google the local NTP server in your own country.

You can also refer to this troubleshooting guide to locate the issue:

https://www.tp-link.com/support/faq/2586/

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1620

Replies: 5

Related Articles