Threads deleted without information

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2019-03-07 07:27:53
Model: Archer VR600v  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Can someone explain why threads like this https://community.tp-link.com/en/home/forum/topic/156201

are deleted without any explanation?

I described a problem with router management access when connecting to the router via its in-built VPN (not working).

Useful information for many users on poorly designed VPN setup, so I guess an inconvenient truth?

Options
1 Reply
Re:Threads deleted without information
2019-03-08 06:59:08

Dear Tad

First of all, please accept my apology for deleting your post.

But in that post, there are some wrong information which may mislead TP-Link users, so we have to delete it.

I contacted our support team and confirm that you have contacted us about that problem.

My collague, TP-Link's senior support engineer have confirmed that it wasn't a router problem and provided you a right configuration guide.

As I know, you also confirmed that the solution work successfully.

I understand you want to share the solution with other users on that post. We very welcome and encourage this kind of sharing.

Again, I am sincerely sorry for deleting your post, but the original content indeed causes some mislead to our support team and products.

So please create a new post and share your experience with TP-Link products.

If you have any more help, we also welcome you to contact us again.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 413

Replies: 1