ARCHER C9 v5.1 - tether application - does not show clients

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2019-03-11 12:51:28
Model: Archer C9  
Hardware Version: V5
Firmware Version: 1.2.2 bulid 20180423 rel. 85787

Hello.I bought the ARCHER C9 v 5.1 router.Generally, I'm very happy, parental control works, ftp work, the media server also works.However, I have a problem with the TETHER application. Connects to the router (no matter if in the same wifi or external network), shows the network, information about the connection to the Internet .. everything except the number of connected clients. at the beginning of the show, but then no longer. the message "waiting time is exceeded, information can not be obtained"sometimes it works again and stops showing customers.When I restart the router - they work perfectly, some time.Do you also have such problems?Is there any solution?it seems to me that it was set too short time to answer from the router in the application.The Internet is fast with UPC - ping 15 ms

Options
2 Reply
Re:ARCHER C9 v5.1 - tether application - does not show clients
2019-03-12 09:40:36

Hello,

With the clients does not show up correctly on the Tether app, please login to the web interface of the router and check whether the clients are listed as expected. 

How to login: https://www.tp-link.com/en/faq-1523.html

And could you please show us a picture of the Tether app when it happens?

Good day. 

Options
Re:Re:ARCHER C9 v5.1 - tether application - does not show clients
2019-03-20 10:28:02

Thank you for your response .When I log in via the website, I always show customers, 99% correctly, sometimes I need to refresh when I connect a new client. but it's obvious.the problem is only if I do it through the application, even via wifi, inside my local network. in the application, besides this problem, shows all information correctly. sometimes I will show customers .. but sometimes .. I do not know what it depends on. the information is displayed: "connection limit has been exceeded". It looks like it would be set for a short time waiting for information in the application. it's not a big problem, but I think it should work.On the occasion . Router works very well, fast, does not hang. it works great as FTP. only - how to change the speed of sending files outside. The following is set: 1 file - max 1MB / s, several files sent at once - each after 0.5 MB / s - can it be changed?

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1504

Replies: 2

Related Articles