Hotspot with Username and Password

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2019-03-12 19:12:20
Model: TL-WR902AC  
Hardware Version: V3
Firmware Version:

Hello,

I have a wlan hotspot flat from my internet provider.
As I travel a lot I use them very regularly. As soon as I connect with a hotspot I come to a landing page where I have to enter my login and password.
When I connect with my WR902AC router with the Wlan Hotspot also automatically the login page there I enter my login data and press on login but these are unfortunately not saved that means I can not surf after typing but I land directly back on the login page. Do you have an idea for the solution?

THX

Options
2 Reply
Re:Hotspot with Username and Password
2019-03-13 07:21:05

Hello,

What is the operation mode of the 902AC?

Does the wlan hotspot flat require portal authentication to join the network?

Regarding to the second paragragh, what do you mean "I enter my login data and press on login but these are unfortunately not saved that means I can not surf after typing but I land directly back on the login page"?

Besides, could you please provide a detailed description of the current problem so that we can give you a specific answer later?

Thanks in advance.

Nice day. 

Options
Re:Hotspot with Username and Password
2019-03-14 16:34:58

Thx for your Reply

Does the wlan hotspot flat require portal authentication to join the network?  Yes, if i connect the wlan I come automatilcy on the Portal there I have to Login with my LoginData I received from the Provider.

On my pc or iphone i have to login an then i can surf in the internet.

If i connect to the the Router i come also to the landing page with all devices but after I click login I come to the same LandingPage an i´m not loged in.

Options