Remote Desktop in Archar C60

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2019-03-18 19:17:40 - last edited 2019-03-18 19:47:27
Model: Archer C60  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 2.0.0 Build 20161206 rel.69298.

As described above I own an Archar C60 V2 firmware 2.0.0 Build 20161206 rel.69298.

I need to access my desktop remotely, so I configured a Dynamic DNS domain (tested with NO-IP and TP-LINK), done the configuration and authentication went to the menu "NAT Addressing> Virtual Servers" and includes the following settings:

Type of Service: RDP
External Port: 3389 (I tried other ports too)
Internal IP: 192.168.0.167 (My desktop)
Internal port: 3389 (tried with other ports too)
Protocol: ALL

Note: antivirus and firewall are disabled.

Reboot the router, the DNS created is found but the machine refuses the connection, in a ping for example it finds the IP and loses the packages

What should I do to configure RDP for an external access to my network?

Options
1 Reply
Re:Remote Desktop in Archar C60
2019-03-19 03:17:55

Hello,

What is the current internet IP address of C60? 

In the same network, please test whether you can access it with your PC's IP address and port number; meanwhile, you can use the WAN IP plus port number to test.

Besides, please use telnet to test:

1. in the same network, please go to run—cmd—telnet lan ip port number 

2. in external network, please run—cmd—telnet wan ip port number

Note: Please show us the pictures of the test results.

Good day. 

RafaelBarbosa wrote

As described above I own an Archar C60 V2 firmware 2.0.0 Build 20161206 rel.69298.

I need to access my desktop remotely, so I configured a Dynamic DNS domain (tested with NO-IP and TP-LINK), done the configuration and authentication went to the menu "NAT Addressing> Virtual Servers" and includes the following settings:

Type of Service: RDP
External Port: 3389 (I tried other ports too)
Internal IP: 192.168.0.167 (My desktop)
Internal port: 3389 (tried with other ports too)
Protocol: ALL

Note: antivirus and firewall are disabled.

Reboot the router, the DNS created is found but the machine refuses the connection, in a ping for example it finds the IP and loses the packages

What should I do to configure RDP for an external access to my network?

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Connect TP-Link Archer BE550 to Germany's DS-Lite (Dual Stack Lite) Internet via WAN Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1394

Replies: 1

Related Articles