no VDSL Vodafone Link with VR200v in Germany

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2019-03-20 10:38:58
Model: Archer VR600v  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version: latest from June 2018

By now I´ve been using a VR200v as an ADSL Router with Deutsche Telekom. Now I´ve got a VDSL100 from Vodafone Germany. My plan was to use the VR200v as well as it´s supporting both ADSL and VDSL by just reconfiguring the DSL part. No chance. Vodafone delivers an Easybox 804 which is working without any problems - so it´s not on the Vodafone side.

I´m using the latest software from June 2018. Searching the web there are some hints regarding using  Username/password in the correct way, using "Sonstiges=Others" as providerchoice, using a special VLAN setting - nothing works.

I tried everything except

- factory reset and

- software downgrade.

Is anyone out there how can help?

Options
1 Reply
Re:no VDSL Vodafone Link with VR200v in Germany
2019-03-21 03:46:56

Hey, what is the light status of VR200v now? Ensure that you use the correct username and password to configure it. 

You can check the settings both on easybox 804 and VR200v to do a comparison test. You can post the pictures of them.

Meanwhile, any special settings at ISP's end? like mac filtering? You can enter the Mac address of the easybox into VR200v to give it a go.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 977

Replies: 1