Deco M9 Plus hub with Zigbee Devices

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2019-03-29 10:55:04
Model: Deco M9 Plus  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Has anyone tried pairing deco m9 plus as a hub for zigbee devices? Specifically smartthings devices? Does it work the same way as smartthings hub? Does the sensors, switch etc gets discovered by alexa using m9’s hub? Also does it discover every zigbee device, or only the ones that’s currently compatible with Deco M9 plus?

Options
5 Reply
Re:Deco M9 Plus hub with Zigbee Devices
2019-04-02 07:08:37

Ian_Verar wrote

Has anyone tried pairing deco m9 plus as a hub for zigbee devices? Specifically smartthings devices? Does it work the same way as smartthings hub? Does the sensors, switch etc gets discovered by alexa using m9’s hub? Also does it discover every zigbee device, or only the ones that’s currently compatible with Deco M9 plus?

Hi,

Please refer to the compatibility list below: https://www.tp-link.com/en/Deco-M9-Plus/compatibility/

Meanwhile, for more details/instructions, you can go to faq page on official website. 

https://www.tp-link.com/en/support/download/deco-m9-plus/#FAQs 

May it help. Good day. 

Options
Re:Re:Deco M9 Plus hub with Zigbee Devices
2019-04-05 19:47:59

I've checked the list of the compatible devices list. Could you test it with the ikea bulbs?

tnx

SKAL

Options
Re:Re:Re:Deco M9 Plus hub with Zigbee Devices
2019-04-09 02:05:05

SKAL wrote

I've checked the list of the compatible devices list. Could you test it with the ikea bulbs?

tnx

SKAL

Hi,

The compatibility list contains some products we have tested already, while for others, including the Ikea bulbs, we are not sure whether they can work with Deco m9 plus.

Besides, cause there are so many Ikea bulds, it is hard for us to test whether they can work together.

You may contact the tech support of Ikea to get some suggestions. 

Good day. 

Options
2019-12-04 08:14:14
@Kevin_Z and TP Link Deco Team, Please help to add the features in Deco App to add the Smart Devices with code especially the sensor like Aqara Motion sensor, contact sensor and Aqara Temperature/Humidity Sensor. I think Deco M9 Plus smart devices hub based on SmartThings Hub. Thanks.
Options
2020-01-23 13:58:31

@TCW Personally i have experienced issues in trying to stay connected to devices via Zigbee when using samsung smartthings devices. 

My set up is Modem - deco - Tp link LS108G - Deco 

Samsung devices for me will only connect to the samsung smartthings hub and not the deco i assume they do not have an update for the 2019 smartthings products even the compatablility part on the tp link website does not work. 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 5689

Replies: 5

Related Articles