AC1750 and Mi Fi Dongles

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

AC1750 and Mi Fi Dongles

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
AC1750 and Mi Fi Dongles
AC1750 and Mi Fi Dongles
2019-04-07 23:37:22 - last edited 2019-04-07 23:38:29

I have been searching for something to try and improve my internet range, and most importantly speed..

Can any one please tell me if the TP-Link AC1750 would work effectively with a Mi Fi Dongle only, as I don't have any other form of internet?

I live in a rural area of of Wales in the UK, where the wi fi signal is very poor, so need to know whether this product would benefit me at all. 

Any information to help me decide whether it's worth my while purchasing one would be much apprecated.

Thanks

Options
1 Reply
Re:AC1750 and Mi Fi Dongles
2019-04-09 11:36:30

Hi,

What is the model number of the AC1750? 

What do you mean mifi dongle? Is it some 3/4G USB dongle with sim card inserted? 

Meanwhile, I wanna know how do you access internet now? Use the sim card or DSL/Fibre cable?

Good day. 

Ayesha77 wrote

I have been searching for something to try and improve my internet range, and most importantly speed..

Can any one please tell me if the TP-Link AC1750 would work effectively with a Mi Fi Dongle only, as I don't have any other form of internet?

I live in a rural area of of Wales in the UK, where the wi fi signal is very poor, so need to know whether this product would benefit me at all. 

Any information to help me decide whether it's worth my while purchasing one would be much apprecated.

Thanks

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 334

Replies: 1