iOS 12.2 - AppStore won't update apps over WiFi since Deco M5 installed

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2019-04-10 13:22:51
Model: Deco M5  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 1.2.4

I recently acquired a Deco M5 and have been very impressed with both the performance and the coverage I get from the two units that I have. That being said I have acquired a really odd problem since installing. I cannot seem to update Apps on my iOS 12.2 devices since I installed the Deco.

Apps update/install perfectly OK on other WiFi networks or over Carrier Data but not over WiFi.

Could the Trend Micro Anti-Virus be causing this in some way? I did turn it off but am not clear whether off really means off.

Thanks all.

Options
1 Reply
Re:iOS 12.2 - AppStore won't update apps over WiFi since Deco M5 installed
2019-04-11 02:07:32

Hi,

Is there any error message if you cannot update the Apps on iOS 12.2? Do you have any other iPhone which is not 12.2 to do a comparison test? 

Meanwhile, with antivirus enabled, please click antivirus-envelope icon and go to antivirus history to check whether the network activity of iOS 12.2 has been blocked.

Besides, try to disable antivirus, you can disable the 3 rules one by one. After that, please check whether you can update the Apps.

Any updates, please let us know. 

Nice day. 

TheExPat wrote

I recently acquired a Deco M5 and have been very impressed with both the performance and the coverage I get from the two units that I have. That being said I have acquired a really odd problem since installing. I cannot seem to update Apps on my iOS 12.2 devices since I installed the Deco.

Apps update/install perfectly OK on other WiFi networks or over Carrier Data but not over WiFi.

Could the Trend Micro Anti-Virus be causing this in some way? I did turn it off but am not clear whether off really means off.

Thanks all.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 839

Replies: 1

Related Articles