TL-MR6400 v2 - Sim Card Not Found After Firmware Update

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

TL-MR6400 v2 - Sim Card Not Found After Firmware Update

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
28 Reply
Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Sim Card Not Found After Firmware Update
2019-05-30 06:08:24 - last edited 2021-12-12 11:25:35

Tp-Link are organizing replacement.

Clearly a fault with this device

Options
Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Sim Card Not Found After Firmware Update
2019-05-30 07:29:00

Hi,

Sorry to respond late, I checked our email system and found that my colleague follows up your case now. 

And I emailed you the instruction to get it solved. You can check your inbox. 

Good day. 

Options
Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Sim Card Not Found After Firmware Update
2019-06-11 10:12:06

Hi,

I'm experiencing the same issue.

Can you telle me where can i download the previous firmware ? I can't find it .

Thanks!

Options
Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Sim Card Not Found After Firmware Update
2019-06-12 02:17:50

Hi,

Please provide more details about the current problem; Like the screenshot of the status page when the connection lost; 

Meanwhile, please take a picture of the basic- network map page at that time to do further analysis. 

Besides, after that, please go to advanced-system tools-system log to save log and export it to us.

What is the current firmware version of the MR6400 as well? Did you remember the older firmware before you updated?

Good day. 

grt wrote

Hi,

I'm experiencing the same issue.

Can you telle me where can i download the previous firmware ? I can't find it .

Thanks!

Options
Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Sim Card Not Found After Firmware Update
2019-06-19 14:10:06

Hi,

Sorry for the late answer. The router as worked well for the past week, and then, this week, the probleme appear once again.

Please find in attachment the screenshots you asked.

I d'ont remember the last firmware before this one. Maybe the one you prove for Brenton seems to solve the issue.

Good day.

Options
Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Sim Card Not Found After Firmware Update
2019-06-24 03:41:19

Hi,

Thanks for your reply.

When this issue happened, please go to system tools-system log and save log.

After that, please export it to us. 

Meanwhile, have you ever tried to change another sim card? Does it work? 

Good day. 

Options
Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Sim Card Not Found After Firmware Update
2019-06-29 11:11:23 - last edited 2019-06-29 11:29:08

Hello,

i have the same problem as Brent0n in post number #11. Problem was made a half year ago, and i have to using my old phone with tathering option to Internet connections in my Home. Whats mean RMA? What can i doing, that repair device? Device isnt 2 year old. My firmware is *.17 for v2 model version. Only Wifi working (i not see options for modem - blank data; printscreen on bottom). I  can open page upgrade firmware, i choice file with new firmware, i click accept and after i get in window "Page not found". Factory reset from interface and for direct phisical button not working.

Anyone help me?

Options
Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Sim Card Not Found After Firmware Update
2019-07-02 03:29:32

Hi,

what about the status page at that time? Please show us a picture of it.

Have you ever tried to change another web browser or another device to access the web interface? Besides you can clear the browser cache to give it a go.

What is the current firmware? Have you ever tried to downgrade the firmware? Does it work? 

RMA means warranty/replacement; if it still cannot be fixed, we need contact the retailer to check the warranty. 

Nice day. 

exomorf wrote

Hello,

i have the same problem as Brent0n in post number #11. Problem was made a half year ago, and i have to using my old phone with tathering option to Internet connections in my Home. Whats mean RMA? What can i doing, that repair device? Device isnt 2 year old. My firmware is *.17 for v2 model version. Only Wifi working (i not see options for modem - blank data; printscreen on bottom). I  can open page upgrade firmware, i choice file with new firmware, i click accept and after i get in window "Page not found". Factory reset from interface and for direct phisical button not working.

Anyone help me?

Options
Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Sim Card Not Found After Firmware Update
2019-07-02 07:06:19

@ Kevin_Z Thanks for reply

Routers firmware: 1.0.17 Build 180508 Rel.39703n

Well, then I have a problem, because i lost proof of purchase...

Second problem is that, I can't upgrade / downgrade firmware, because I can't upload file of firmware. I accept ask prompt and instead of uploading file I see "Page not found".
Is any way other to change firmware?

Options
Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Sim Card Not Found After Firmware Update
2019-07-04 01:48:00

Hi,

I'm afraid that there is not much we can do cause it cannot fixed via the troubleshooting we have done, including updating the firmware, reset the router and so on.

To solve your problem quickly, you can contact the retailer to check the warranty.

Good day. 

exomorf wrote

@ Kevin_Z Thanks for reply

Routers firmware: 1.0.17 Build 180508 Rel.39703n

Well, then I have a problem, because i lost proof of purchase...

Second problem is that, I can't upgrade / downgrade firmware, because I can't upload file of firmware. I accept ask prompt and instead of uploading file I see "Page not found".
Is any way other to change firmware?

Options
Related Articles