AUTOMATIC CONNECTION TO ROUTER

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2019-04-29 10:34:15
Model: TL-WR940N  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

I HAVE SET UP THE TL-WR940N AS AN ACCESS POINT IN MY SUMMERHOUSE AT THE TOP OF MY GARDEN, WITH AN ETHERNET CABLE DIRECTLY FROM MY HOME ROUTER, AND IT WORKS BRILLIANTLY.  ONLY ISSUE IS THAT I HAVE TO RECONNECT MY PHONE OR DEVICES THAT I TAKE UP THERE EVERY TIME.  I KNOW ITS NOT A BIG ISSUE, JUST A COUPLE OF CLICKS, BUT NORMALLY THEY JUST AUTOMATICALLY CONNECT TO REMEMBERED WIFI'S.  ANYONE HAVE ANY HELP THEY CAN GIVE ME PLEASE? 

Options
1 Reply
Re:AUTOMATIC CONNECTION TO ROUTER
2019-05-05 06:22:08

Hi,

Theoretically, the device will connect to the remembered wifi automatically once the device is in the wifi coverage area of the wifi. 

While if you still can get wifi signal from the home router on the summer house, your device may still connect to the home router unless you switch the network manually. 

You can change the network name and password to the same as your home router's. While it requests that your devices support seamless roaming. 

May it help and have a nice day. 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 543

Replies: 1

Related Articles