just turn on for a day, did not turn on

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2019-05-10 15:25:37
Model: Archer C4000  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version:

hello,

After buying the Archer C4000 router, I connect it to make the configuration, everything is fine until here, the next day I notice that there is no WiFi in the house, the router lights are on, (which is normal) I turn it off and I click from the button that it has in the back to restart, but the router did not light up anymore.

perform all voltage checks and the charger is fine,

I thank you for your comments

Options
5 Reply
Re:just turn on for a day, did not turn on
2019-05-11 17:32:17
If the router lights appear okay but no internet, the first step is to bypass the router and attach your PC direct to the modem via cable and ensure the internet is working correctly. If that is okay, then connect the PC to the router and the router to the modem via cable and check again. If no internet, try replacing the cables as that is the issue sometimes. If that does not fix it, and since it is new, return the router. Most electronics that will fail will fail in the first 30 days.
Options
Re:just turn on for a day, did not turn on
2019-05-13 02:38:16

Hi,

What about the current light status? Ensure that you use the original power adapter, the power button is turned on as well. 

Meanwhile you can hard reset it by holding the reset button/hole.

If the router lights are on but still no WIFI signal, please login to the web UI and go to basic-wireless page to check whether the wifi function is available. If possible, you can show us a screenshot. 

Thanks in advance, and have a nice day. 

WapuraPura wrote

hello,

After buying the Archer C4000 router, I connect it to make the configuration, everything is fine until here, the next day I notice that there is no WiFi in the house, the router lights are on, (which is normal) I turn it off and I click from the button that it has in the back to restart, but the router did not light up anymore.

perform all voltage checks and the charger is fine,

I thank you for your comments

If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options
Re:Re:just turn on for a day, did not turn on
2019-05-25 19:22:30
the lights do not light, everything is original, I took it out of the box and it did not work anymore.
Options
Re:Re:just turn on for a day, did not turn on
2019-05-25 19:25:24
the lights do not turn on, the router does not turn on, I lost my money when I bought the C4000 model
Options
Re:Re:Re:just turn on for a day, did not turn on
2019-05-27 02:37:14

Hey, contact their tech support to ask for warranty, they will handle it. 

WapuraPura wrote

the lights do not turn on, the router does not turn on, I lost my money when I bought the C4000 model

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1622

Replies: 5

Related Articles