Router won't turn on

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Router won't turn on

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Router won't turn on
Router won't turn on
2019-05-14 09:01:26

I purchased a router from Officeworks today and it won't turn on at all

Options
6 Reply
Re:Router won't turn on
2019-05-14 11:02:44

Hi,

What is the model number of the device?

Please ensure that the power button is turned on, and use the original power adapter. Meanwhile you can change another power adapter to give it a go.

Try to hard reset by holding the reset button/hole as well.

Any updates, please let us know. 

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Connect TP-Link Archer BE550 to Germany's DS-Lite (Dual Stack Lite) Internet via WAN Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options
2020-03-26 07:06:51
Model no: TD-W896N It is not turning on
Options
2020-03-26 10:27:26

@Shree78 

Please use the original power adapter, ensure that the power button is turned on and you can hard reset it to give it a go. 

If it is still off, you can contact retailer or local tech support to verify whether it is qualified to get a replacement. 

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Connect TP-Link Archer BE550 to Germany's DS-Lite (Dual Stack Lite) Internet via WAN Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options
2021-05-18 06:03:28

@Kevin_Z My Router model TL-WR845N doesn't turns on.

Options
2021-05-18 06:58:46

@HeroCop 

Check my previous reply, please.

Options
2022-01-26 23:19:56

My new router (s/n 22152j0005856) won't turn on. 

I tried others things suggested in the posts - different power outlet, power supply and rest button- and it still won't turn on. 

Whatelse can I do? I take a replacement if possible. 

Options

Information

Helpful: 9

Views: 34891

Replies: 6

Related Articles