wdr8620 Chinese model

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

wdr8620 Chinese model

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
wdr8620 Chinese model
wdr8620 Chinese model
2019-05-23 15:07:37
Model: Archer C4000  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version: unknown

Hi 

please ignor model above it would not give me option of WDR 8620 router

I made the mistake of beleiving an online retailer that the above model was universal , ie in english .

I had this set up by my nephew who works in it and it was fine.

I have recently moved house but retained the same internet provider, I throught I would be able to go into settings and change the pppoe user name and network password and we would be good to go,  but this did not work.

I now have the router start page which i pesume is asking for the user admin and pasword but it is chinese. I have typed it in in english but it does not accept this . Is there any way to switch this to accept english characters or translate the page to English?

Thanks purcy10

Options
1 Reply
Re:wdr8620 Chinese model
2019-05-27 01:48:56

Hi,

For the TD-WDR8620, sorry to tell you that we are not familiar with it; instead, it is suggested to contact the related technical support, who is responsible for this kind of product in China.

If you are not in China, you can call this hotline number: 00860511-63800692 (Just provide Chinese support).

If you are in China: you can call this holine number:400886400(Just provide Chinese support).

Or you can send email to fae@tp-link.com.cn (Provide English and Chinese support).

May it help and have a nice day. 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1792

Replies: 1

Related Articles