Need help please, With my return TP link archer C50

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2019-05-27 03:35:51 - last edited 2019-05-27 03:37:12
Model: AC50  
Hardware Version: V3
Firmware Version: ?????????//

hello evwryone. l havea problem ith my router tp link archer c50 .after doing the firmare update on OpEnwrt ,the turn sigals work at the same time but he does not want to turn on anymore and does not want to connect to pc anymore.

Options
3 Reply
Re: Need help please, With my return TP link archer C50
2019-05-27 06:22:20

Hello,

Sorry to hear that, while we are afraid that there is not much we can do cause we are not familiar with the 3rd party firmware.

Besides, please read the statement "To Use Third Party Firmware In TP-Link Products", in other word, we are not able to offer a warranty.

https://www.tp-link.com/support/download/archer-c50/#Firmware

But you can confirm whether you can flash the original firmware back.

Wish you good luck, and have a nice day. 

Options
Re:Re: Need help please, With my return TP link archer C50
2019-05-29 04:29:33

Bonjour. Merci pour votre réponse,  . Pour votre question Non je n'arrive pas à retourner à au logiciel d'origine ,Parce que le routeur wi-fi ne veut plus s'allumer il démarre mais il clignote tu es la lumière s'allume et s'éteint je n'arrive pas à le connecter au PC directement .Je vais vous envoyer une image, Peut-être vous aurez une idée pour m'aider ,Voici le fermwir que j'ai installé avant d'avoir ce problème

Options
Re:Re:Re: Need help please, With my return TP link archer C50
2019-05-30 02:15:03

Hi,

Sorry we do not understand French, we tried to translate it into English.

From the picture you sent, the internet led is orange, that means there is no internet. 

If you can login to the web page, you can configure it with the configuration parameters. If not, you can hard reset it to give it a go.

If still the same, I'm afraid that there is nothing we can do, the device may be faulty.

Good day. 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1034

Replies: 3

Related Articles