connot connect EAP115-Wall

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2019-06-02 09:45:55
Model: Adapter  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.1

I connected the EAP115-Wall via ethernet-cable to my home network. I checked the connection before with my laptop and it works fine.

I expected to see the wifi of the EAP115-Wall on my mobile phone or laptop to configurate the access point. But unfortunately i cannot connect to the EAP115-Wall via wifi, because the wifi doesn't appear on laptop or mobile phone. I tried to reset the access point, but without success. What else can I do?

Options
1 Reply
Re:connot connect EAP115-Wall
2019-06-06 07:26:43

Please make sure the access point is powered on properly. Please check the light status on it, do you have a solid on light on it? If not, please firstly check the power supply for it. 

Scondly, how far is your smartphone away from the access point? Please make sure you are in the access point's Wi-Fi range. 

At last, how did you reset it? Please try to reset it again. With the EAP powered on, press and hold the RESET button for about 5 seconds until the LED flashes, then release the button. The EAP will restore to factory default settings.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1206

Replies: 1

Related Articles